- 1/15: Principles of Inference and Testing
- 1/22: Generalized Linear Models
- 2/19: Green, K.M. and Stuart, E.A., 2014. Examining Moderation Analyses in Propensity Score Methods: Application to Depression and Substance Use. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 82(5), p.773.
- 2/26: Missing data
- 4/2: Survival models
- 4/9: Survival models (cont’d)
- 4/16: King, G. and Roberts, M.E., 2015. How Robust Standard Errors Expose Methodological Problems They Do Not Fix, and What to Do About it. Political Analysis, 23(2), pp.159-179.
- 4/30: Cranmer, S.J. and Desmarais, B.A., 2017. What Can We Learn from Predictive Modeling?. Political Analysis, 25(2), pp.145-166.